Sunday, December 16, 2012

That Intro Post

It is always there, tucked away somewhere.  That post where the blogger first greets the reader and explains to them to point, or at least the intended point, of the blog.

This blog is an over flow blog. I'm an Eve Online Blogger.  I'm obsessed with the game.  But its not everyday.  Sometimes, I play other games.  Often, actually.  Sometimes I read books.  Actually, I read a lot of books.

So I'm trying out the over flow thing.  For those Non Eve-Online focused things that I want to talk about because I like to write things.  For a while I was going to cram it all in the same spot.  But my Eve blog is about Eve. It is crafted and designed around Eve. I don't want people to become frustrated wading through other things when they just want to read about Eve.

And maybe I'll talk about cooking sometimes.  I don't know.

But it is a fun side project.  We'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment